Sunday, October 02, 2005

Policy

Wow. Here's my blog. I feel as though I'm stepping off the spaceship onto the moon. That's one small step for mankind, baby. Yeah. I'm here.

Okay, so here's the policy. I will never lie here in the blogosphere. That's my promise. So I guess that means I might avoid a few subjects. Okay, I can live with that.

The Red Sox are in the playoffs. Everything is okay. This is my last day without papers for quite a while. I teach English Comp and most of the time I have papers to grade, so today was great. I drove from friend's house to friend's house trying to find someone watching baseball. They were all watching Patriots. Who lost, I might add.

I chose this title because, well, do I have to explain it?

A bientot.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger Martha O'Connor said...

Hello, Betty Crocker Not... Good to see you here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home