Monday, October 24, 2005

the world wants to know

Okay okay, I just want to TELL the world about my Hannaford's visit.

Kabukikabukikabukikabuki.

Oh yeah.

In other worrisome news, I think they are trying to discontinue Yoplait Whips. The stock keeps getting lower every week and they didn't have a single carton of chocolate mousse.

I know you're probably asking, well why the f--- don't you shop somewhere else? Because I don't like the parking lot at Stop and Shop, that's why. If I wanted to spend time in a bowling alley, I'd head for Candlepin Lanes.

I'm feeling flu-ish.

Good night.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Japanese theater where they don't speak.

At least I think that's what it is. They wear lavish white paint on their faces and elaborate costumes, unlike the hannaford clerks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home