Sunday, October 28, 2007

Entering Heaven

Today's Earth Science Picture of the Day.



That's St. Peter over there, I think. Hey Pete!! Yeah, great game, huh? Look at all those angels. Geez, in 2004 they were wearing those little white robes with the wing deal on the back. What's with the new look? Sort of astronautish.



You know what? WHATEVER.



THAT'S FINE. WE DON'T CARE!!!!



BECAUSE WE'RE DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY!!





We're here, Red Sox Nation. I don't know about you, but I'm ordering nachos. Jason Varitek just about made me cry with his interview on Fox. What a stud.

Wonder how many absences there will be tomorrow in my class. I must go to bed. I must.


Except I can't. I have to do the Weird Spastic Dance all around my house.



A bientot



love,becky

5 Comments:

At 4:36 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Ahhhh. Isn't it just so satisfying!
:)

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

CoNgratulaTioNs!!!!!!! You must be one happy little camper! I saw the news on the internet (actually ABM yelled out to me - "The Boston Red Sox won!") I didn't know he cared ... :) :) :) How happy are we? (Sleep well.)

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Sandman and I thank you, CB. It is so satisfying. My son just won 500 bucks. The feeling is priceless, not to quote MasterCard.

b

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

I hope he won it from a Yankees fan! ;-)

I just realized you've been blogging just over two years (noticing the top link on the right for Archives is Oct 2005). Looks like the anniversary post was "supper respiratory tract" and Velveeta -- a good representative! And that first post included "the Red Sox are in the playoffs" (though the Pats lost)! 2007 is definitely looking up in the sports department!

CB -- is there some hidden message in those mixed-caps? CNTN, hmmm, "Continue Napping 'Til Noon'! Message received!

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Two years--cake for everybody!!!!

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home