Thursday, October 01, 2009

Day 11


I wouldn't mind eating an entire day of these. Let's see. They are 60 calories. So I could eat 20 of them and stay within my limit.
Ten before lunch or maybe five before lunch and then 15 after. Oh wait, there wouldn't BE lunch, just fudgcicles. I might consider this.

Breakfast: Wallaby yogurt 140
1 mug coffee with HH 80

Lunch: LC penne pollo 300
grapes 120
Generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese (think dust storm) 60

Dinner: WW turkey and mashed potatoes (the very worst imaginable frozen dinner ever) 210
Huge Freaking Pile of Broccoli garnished with French salad dressing 100
fudgcicle 60
Breathsavers 60

TOTAL: 1050

EXERCISE: 2 miles walk past horse farm
OPTIMISM: 7
HUNGER: 9
MAIN BITCH: no change in weight (I illegally weighed myself today, bad mistake)
LITTLE VOICE: It's definitely not working.
Love,
Wicked Witch of 495

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

"Generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese (think dust storm) 60"

*snort* Hee hee...

If the wind is blowing a certain way past the horse farm that could dampen your appetite...

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Actually, nothing can do that, Kris. I wish I was your size.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home