Sunday, December 18, 2005

Super Stop and Shop

An old friend of mine used to call it Stop and Shit, which still makes me laugh.

Anyway, I WENT THERE TODAY. Yes, that's right, I've made the switch!!!!

I like the salad bar and spent way too much money loading up with items I do not need. WW Smart Ones entrees were three for $6, that is a fantastic price. I didn't really notice other prices.

But guess what the cashier said?

Nothing.

She was a little older, and seemed more intelligent than the H people. However, not a "thank you" in sight. Have I gained anything? Especially since the parking lot is about two miles long, like a bowling alley. It was fairly warm today, but on cold days it can be life on the tundra heading into this place.

Both cashiers at Filene's were exceptionally grouchy. No "thank you"s there either. I guess clerks don't feel they have to say it. Maybe they feel they're doing us a favor and we should thank them. You know what I say to that?

In a pig's eye.

Meanwhile, one student after another is getting in touch to find out when the rescheduled final is. God. They couldn't figure this out for themselves?

Jingle jingle jingle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home