Saturday, May 24, 2008

update from London

I keep trying to think of different words instead of grand. Imposing? August? Inspiring?

Grand is best.

Yesterday I got delightfully lost and ended up at Buckingham Palace. I knew the queen was resting so I didn't bother her.

I had a lengthy chat with a guard holding a machine gun in front of Number Ten Downing Street and have a pic with him, which I will post when I get back. Revealing!!

What I love the best is that about every ten feet you see another wonderful, fabulous, Oh I really mean grand, THING, whatever the thing is. Number Ten, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Parliament (I went in).

Must run. Off to the Courtauld Institute, darling, to see the Impressionists.
love,
becky
Button Example!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

A cuppa tea and tiny cucumber sandwiches in Hyde Park next? Strawberries at Wimbledon?

So pleased you are having a wonderful time dahling!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home