Tuesday, August 04, 2009

You Asked for It--You Got It!

Yes, that's right, dear reader. A new car is mine! I don't feel I want to say which brand but perhaps you can figure it out!!!!
I'm very happy to say that the dealer agreed to swap the "mistake" car I was delivered last week for the new one, the right one, without any extra funds. YAAAAAAAAY!
And WHEEW. They did try to stick me for $399 to register the car. They took the mistake car as a used car trade and said the extra fee was for registration or some such bs.

"That $399 is killing us," they said.
Have you ever heard Amy Winehouse sing "Rehab"? The memorable line is, "I said no! no! no! I said no! no! no!"


There are days I think I look like Ms. W. There are days I definitely have her attitude and today was one.


so yaay again! And a bit of the bubblay for moi!

As for my son's wedding, it was tres magnifique.
Here are a few tidbits:
















My excellent brother
























my excellent s-i-l

A bientot, dear reader. love,becky

7 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

I'm so glad you got that straightened out! I must say I'm surprised they actually gave you a new car -- I had no idea that was possible! I'm going to call you in next time I have trouble with salesmen.

I was puzzled about which car you got for a bit, though, because the picture is actually of a European Ford Mondeo (said to be a great car, but not sold in the US). But the linked story set me straight, and then I finally got the reference in your post title too...

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Oops, I thought I got that pic from a C site. Thanks, sm--I am a happy camper.

b

 
At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so hot in the pictures!!

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Hardy har, anon.

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Oh Yeah! Sooo happy for you that the car dealer fronted up. Well done you! :)
And thanks for the wedding photos! Lovely, lovely, lovely! You look really beautiful! (And so does the bride of course1)

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, Kay! Now for some boring regular life, I hope.

b

 
At 2:52 PM , Anonymous Rose said...

That gazebo looks so beautiful! It looks exactly like what I want for my wedding. Do you know where it was, or can you find them on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/event_venues_wedding_sites.html? I would love to know. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home