Wednesday, July 08, 2009

True Love

woodysoon.jpg

SY: Honey? Sweetie?

WA: Yes, my love?

SY: I told you your hair would look better shorter. I was right, wasn't I?

WA: Yes, I can see that. The mirror wants what it wants.

SY: Sorry I was so depressed last night.

WA: That's okay, darling.

SY: It's just that I miss my mom sometimes.

WA: I know.

SY: Sometimes I have the overpowering need to be taken in her arms...

WA: Yup.

SY: And comforted as I lay at her bosom.

WA: Oh god, me too. I totally feel the same way. Her eyes are so blue.

SY: Excuse me?

WA: You know, just thinking about a mother's love.

SY: I didn't really mean bosom.

WA: Oh, me neither. Were you going to show me how to do that text thing?



Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Prague

AJ: Honey? Little Sprout?

BP: Yes, sweetikins, at your service.

AJ: That scarf you're wearing?

BP: Yeah, babe.

AJ: What were you thinking?

BP: I thought you liked my quirky affable cool-dude demeanor.

AJ: Don't say demeanor. It irritates me.

"BP: Oops.

AJ: I guess no one will think you are gay.

BP: Gay? Why would--

AJ: Oh darling, see those poor children over there behind the cordoned off section? The ones with the big eyes and no food?

BP: No, Angie, I don't see them. I don't see them, honey. Let's go. Let's get out of here.


Bill and Hillary Clinton
HC: Do you think this food service uniform will make people like me better?

BC: Aw baby, they like you now. You are the greatest.

HC: Thanks, dear. Are you going to be home tonight?

BC: Uh no, I have an important foundation meeting. It's in, um, Philadelphia.

HC: What about this weekend?

BC: Darn. I have to shoot down to Florida for some golf.

HC: I was hoping we could study Italian together.

BC: We will, dear. But I have an emergency conference with Governor Sanford in South Carolina. And we might play golf too.

love,
becky

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

TOO funny!

 
At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Avigdor said...

Ah - true love - that's you and me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home