Sunday, May 07, 2006

So it's back to regular life today. Everybody on this green earth gets back to regular life. Even Paris Hilton can't party 24/7, can she? Aren't there days when she has to sort the Jimmy Choos and make sense out of the accessories?

I started by working on Victory. I'm between 66 and 67,000 words. For some reason I'm hesitant about it right now. I don't have that sure sense of where it's going. Plus I'm going to be out of town starting on Friday, so maybe knowing that is making it, the story, hide in the fog out of reach.

I hope my dad still has the internet at his house. Otherwise, I will be traipsing to the library, both to put my grades in and to keep up with my other stuff. The weather here is very nice, though chilly. The forest is encroaching on my house--I need to spend a few grand on tree removal. Yeah, okay. I'll put it on the list.

I have to confess I ate much more of the book signing cake than I intended to. The problem was that I brought it home. NO!!! FIE!!!! I can't do that again. Back to the regular diet today too. I wonder how things will go when I'm away. I shudder to think of it.

I'm spending the day on grades. It's a marathon. It's actually not that hard since everybody had a chance all semester to revise and improve their work, so if they chose not to, c'est la vie.

Here is the article about ME!!!!! in Worcester Magazine. It's cute. You have to scroll down past the gardening article to get to it, which I think is funny. No gardening here, that's for sure.

http://www.worcestermag.com/archives/2006/05-04-06/gallery.html

A bientot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home