Friday, April 21, 2006

Q & A

Okay, so I'm officially nervous about the signing/signings. What will I do? I'm planning a short reading from the Bible...HAH, no, a short reading from CG. Then Q and A.

HOW MANY SQUIRRELS HAVE YOU CAUGHT IN/AT YOUR HOME?

14

HOW MANY SKUNKS?

2

WHICH WERE MORE DIFFICULT?

The skunks.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

red/orange/yellow/green/blue/indigo/violet

HOW DID YOU DECIDE ON YOUR OUTFIT?

I tried my best not to look like a skunk or a dipshit.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WROTE COUPON GIRL?

Everything.

CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC?

No.

DO WE GET TO HAVE WINE AND SNACKS?

Yes.

Will this do?

Will I have to have probing, analytical answers?

I wrote the book with my heart and from my heart. It is me. I think many people will know this. I have said many times that if someone says it is funny and that it made them laugh, I am happy. That is all I hope for.

A bientot

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home