Friday, April 20, 2007

Cheerful for No Reason





How can I possibly be cheerful? Look at these papers I have to finish marking by the end of the weekend. And that's only one bagful.









Cheer can't be coming from that. Ugh.

Maybe I'm cheerful because of the odd dream fragment I woke up to. It concerned my parents and a big bag of onions.
This would make me cheerful?






It certainly can't be from this!!AAAAAAAAAAARGH--a Christmas floor mat, sitting bold as you please on my kitchen floor. I'm telling you, Christmas is like a cockroach-- you can't kill it!!









So it's not that.






I could be the weather. The sun is out, dear reader, and New Englanders are crawling out from under their rocks.



No, not Plymouth Rock, which is a very big disappointment if you've never been there.




I just mean rocks in general, not forgetting that I am from Little Rock, haha.


No, the cheer is clearly coming from my old friend,


FRIDAY ZEST

A bientot

love,
becky

3 Comments:

At 11:23 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

I dunno, I'm starting to get a sense of "thou dost protest" here... I'll bet you secretly love to make trips every month to the Christmas Tree Shops, don't you? That's a new mat, isn't it??? :-)

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Hardy har, sm.

b

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Just revel in all that zest!
That Friday zest idea is a new one on me (the first time I heard of it was from your blog a while back now) but I like it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home