Thursday, February 21, 2008

Becky Denies Relationship with McCain

I unequivocally deny any romantic relationship between myself and John McCain.

Never happened. Nuttin', honey. Nada.


I did not meet with John McCain at the Marriott or Motel Six or any time share.

I never wore a Nixon mask with him or a French maid's costume. Neither did he. Not once.


Nor did I have a romantic relationship with George Clooney. I deny it totally.




I did not swim with him in the hotel pool. I did not primp or try to make myself look better in the hotel lighting. I may have bought a swimsuit at Lord and Taylor, but it wasn't for him, okay?

I trust you guys to believe me.


I DID NOT HAVE A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH BRAD PITT AT ANY TIME.

I may have entertained the possibility within my own heart, but hey, blame Jimmy Carter for that. He once said he sinned in his heart over some woman in a magazine, if I remember correctly. Or maybe that was when he collapsed in front of a rabbit and said it was in his heart. Maybe I'm thinking of Alice in Wonderland, come to think of it. But nothing like that for me and Brad.


Are you listening? I also did not have a relationship with this guy.


I so would, though.

Friday's Blooper: "As you get ready to prepare the pizza dough, keep a container of flower handy to sprinkle on the countertop so it won't be too greasy." [Personally, I don't like hydrangeas in my pizza, but everybody's different, you know?]

Enjoy the Zest, dear reader.

A bientot

love,

becky

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

And I never, ever, lusted in my heart after Adrien Brody.

 
At 2:55 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

I know you didn't, Kristina. Or well, your secret is safe with me. One or the other.

b
congrats again

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home