Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Seduction









Oh, I shouldn't.


















No. Really. No.






















I--I---No.


It's not a good idea for me.

Not that it doesn't look good, but............




Oh god.
















NO. I SAID NO.







FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO! PLEASE STOP! I'M COVERING MY FACE AND MY EARS! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I'M STUFFING THIS NAPKKIN IN MY MOUTH!

Chocolate Cream Pie well, okay then. Just a bite. It doesn't count. I don't mean it.

Well okay, all right, sure. Just a little bit.

Yes. Oh yes, baby, yes.



OH MY DARLING, OH YES, MORE MORE!


Have a great holiday, dear reader. I will be in Arkansas covered in Velveeta and trying not to eat the total farm output of the state. See you next week. A bientot

love,

becky

2 Comments:

At 4:40 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

YUM!!!!! Have fun and enjoy ev ery crumb - you are allowed!

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Cheers -- and don't forget to wash it down with some lovely beverages!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home