Friday, November 07, 2008

The Lovely Men

Stay with me on this, dear reader.



The lovely men could be these guys, couldn't they?







Or the lovely men could be the US men's gymnastics team, which I would say qualifies nicely.





OR the lovely men could be the 04 Red Sox who vanquished The Curse:

The 2004 Red Sox team celebrates after winning the World Series in St. Louis Wednesday night.

They could definitely be the lovely men.

Or if I squish the requirements from plural to singular, this could be the lovely man:

























But that isn't fair. And surely I want to be fair.



But what I am really trying to say is:

lave les mains which Rosetta Stone is trying to teach me.

It means to wash the hands. To wash MY hands.


wash my hands




En francais, dude.

That's what I'm trying to learn and the lovely men will help me remember it.

Je me lave les mains. I love the lovely men. Right?

When I try to remember how to say wash my hands, I will remember the lovely men.

And why not? Pourquoi pas?
There aren't that many.
love,
becky

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Hey, that's one of them demonic devices, ain't it?

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

HAR, sm.

Another good one.

b

 
At 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you. but I love you. That was fantastic! I am literally crying because it made me laugh so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home