Saturday, October 25, 2008

What I'm Capable of Eating in One Sitting

Certainly a small bag and probably most of a big bag. Smart Food is the snack that keeps on giving too, because you can never quite lick your fingers clean.

The very largest size of Dairy Queen dip cone. Really, I'd rather not eat the cone, but I'm willing to sacrifice for the greater good.









Every drop of this baby and I could probably scoop the whipped cream from someone else's.

NABISCO SOCIAL TEA BISCUITS 6 CT.Definitely a box of these, my all-time faves. After one of my pregnancies, back in the 1920s, I got really into Social Teas. They are under-rated. They're so thin and delicate and crisp, they shouldn't count as real calories. If you eat them standing up, they don't.





Godiva® Chocolatiers 27-pc Dark Chocolate Gift Box

I admit I cannot eat an entire box of chocolates. I can eat all the good ones, though, including buttercreams, those gold foiled ones, and the rock-hard sort of Heath Bar ones, risking my expensive teeth with every bite. No caramels for this girl and no icky jelly-filled.



Mmmmmm. I can't eat this whole bag, but probably half of it. Doritos need a partner. I don't care for them alone. Cole slaw is good or brie or even just a jar of Miracle Whip. YUM.



Now let me point out that it's been several years since I have done things like this. But I can dream, can't I? I guess I'm feeling nervous because I have a number of social outings planned and that scale across the hall from me is always very bitchy to me the next morning. I haven't told it yet that I'm thinking of replacing it.
I have Rosetta Stone!!! I am really learning French!
La femme mange!
love,
becky
http://www.statcounter.com/

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

La Femme mange. The woman eats?

My old workplace had those white cheddar popcorn things in the vending machine. YUM.

And as for the Godiva? I'll take all your caramels. I always go for the caramels first. Save them for me, ok?

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

The caramels are yours for sure, Kris!!
b

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger danielle schaaf said...

I'll be glad to take those jelly-filled Godivas off your hands! Send it along with the rest of the Doritos. I've been known to eat those in the shower - with a beer. Alas, that was many years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home