Monday, May 17, 2010

Guess Where I'm Going!



Yes, dear reader, it's a place where azaleas abound and they look like blankets stretched across the landscape. Sadly, they have already bloomed, so I'm only giving the azleas as a hint.

Are you getting it now, dear reader?

Is it making sense?
velveeta1

Ah yes, it must be pretty clear, I'd think.

And speaking of Vel--Vel--I can't quite say it-- there must have been a time when they tried to do "provocative." I'll let you be the judge of its success.

velveeta



Yikes. That's a lot of cheese dip right there.
I know, I know. You're thinking I posed for this back in the day.

Velveeta! Choose from small, large, extra large, or Big Ass sizes!

I may be asked to pose for the cellulite edition. Anyway, do you know where I"m going?

See you when I get back!
A bientot
love,
becky

6 Comments:

At 12:09 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Velveeta and Cool Whip can only mean one place! Clinton Presidential Library!

I'll bet when that Velveeta girl was painted your typical American would only get one level of your excellent "big ass size" joke... when was the Costco warehouse-size invented?

(PS I couldn't believe it was a real ad and when I looked around I learned it's probably not, rather is by an artist who likes to incorporate logos into art. See this and these.)

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Uh oh, I probably shouldn't be using it. Thanks for the, um, heads up on that, sm.
And I may indeed be at the CPL!

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Dairyland! ;)

 
At 5:42 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Do you mean Dairy Queen, Kay? Because that would be a good choice! Nope.

 
At 1:30 AM , Blogger Eileen said...

Wow, did you see the price on the Cool-Whip? I don't think it's available for under $1 anymore, but I could be wrong... I so often am!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

from Google, Eileen. I am their best customer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home