Thursday, May 25, 2006

traveling again

I am off to Cincinnati in two days to serve on the faculty of a writers' workshop. What's funny about that is I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. Maybe we can exchange recipes. HAR. THAT'S EVEN FUNNIER.

I did a really fun TV appearance on Boston Channel 9 yesterday, a cable station that has a show called Literary Limelight. I kept catching sight of myself on the camera while I was talking and I looked a little washed out, I thought. They always tell you not to wear white or black and I forget why. I wore that summer turquoisey color and I'm not sure that was a good choice. Although do people make their listening/viewing decisions on color choice? TURN THAT OFF, HAROLD. I DON'T LIKE HER SHIRT. Psychologists and overpaid media advisors would probably argue that it does make a difference.

Poor Diane Sawyer. Passed over in the shuffle. Maybe she wore too much turqoise. I can hardly believe she is 60 years old. Well, maybe she wants to keep getting up at 3am for the rest of her life. Think of the pressure on Katie Couric now. I'D BETTER BE GOOD. I'D BETTER BE GOOD. It's going to be hard because you can't give serious news while dimpling.
43,000 PEOPLE WERE BLUDGEONED TO DEATH TODAY--OH THAT IS SUCH A CUTE SCARF. SORRY. WHAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT?

Anyway, if I can post from Cin., I will.
La plume de ma tante est sur la table de la chien.
becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home