Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Zest

Next week I will be entitled to true Friday Zest, but since I only worked three days this week, I don't get the full amount.

It still feels good, though.

IF THIS IS VICTORY, WHERE ARE THE MACADAMIA NUTS?

I'm thinking about this title. We're looking for sort of a Fried Green Tomatoes slant--K thinks the book has a "southern" feel to it. I don't quite get that, but I'm perfectly amenable. Southern it is, baby, except with six feet of snow in Massachusetts. Maybe that's a description of me anyway.

I had a fantastic class this morning. One of those hours that zip by full of interest and enthusiasm, the rare time when I feel guilty for getting paid. Hah!!! I've met all six of my classes and most of the faces are a blur. There seem to be more adversity-challenged and adversity survivors than I've seen before. More power to them. Everyone is named Timothy. One class is 16 young men and one girl. Yikes!!!! I don't think I have ever seen this. That will be the Testosterone Control Group.

Weather this weekend? Summery. This is the only time of year that I have a modest suntan, so I will be looking to keep that going. I am as white as a deer's tail normally. I've got that Irishey white skin/blue veins thing going on. I would have been in the height of fashion in Scarlett O'Hara's day, when the women carried parasols to keep their skin pasty. You know something, though? It's not much comfort to know you would have been in fashion 150 years ago. I wants to be in now!!!!!

I have two parties to attend this weekend. Call me the madcap socialite. I feel tired already.

Sacre Bleu!!
becky

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, frankie!!!!

Everything is on the table, believe me.

b

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger G-honey said...

Victory Emporium
Victory Fresh
Victory Soopers
Victory Value
Victory Basket......

I wikied grocery stores. Check it out~
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarket

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home