Monday, January 29, 2007

AAAARGH! CHRISTMAS LIVES!!



How long have I been walking past these obvious decs? Gosh, a month? I put everything away ages ago, but these were sequestered off in a corner. What else is lurking? Tiny Santas in obscure crevices, holiday towels on unknown racks, elves laughing evilly (evilly?) from behind oven mitts--GOTCHA!! Trust me, I hate when this happens.

This is really a filler entry because the entry that's supposed to be here about Jennifer Barnes' new book is giving me problems with the photo upload. As soon as I figure it out, TATTOO will be here.

Maybe I'll have a Christmas tattoo etched on my neck. An angel? A tree?

A bientot
love,Becky

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Don't worry - soon it'll be February and Valentine's - would LOVE to hear your thoughts on that ;)

 
At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home