Friday, January 19, 2007

Trouble





This little scamp, named Dahlia, belongs to my daughter. Dahlia is very young but looks suspiciously as though she wears eye makeup. Frankly, I wouldn't doubt that she slips her way into the bathroom on a mascara forage.
She has ideas above her station.
As I sat in a chair, she scooped my car keys from out of my purse right in front of me and hauled ass into the other room.
There is no doubt her ambition is to take off in my car.
I am wise to her.









This is the good sister, Violet. She obeys, minds her manners, and cuddles up









It's exhausting being so good all the time and putting up with your sibling's high jinx. Sometimes you think you need to see a shrink.



Dahlia: COME ON, LET'S SCRATCH THE HECK OUT OF THIS LAMPSHADE.
Violet: NO, MUMMY WON'T LIKE IT.
Dahlia: OH, YOU ARE LIKE NO FUN. WELL THEN, LET'S RACE AROUND LIKE NASCAR, OKAY?
Violet: NO.
Dahlia: JUMP IN THE REFRIGERATOR AS SOON AS IT'S OPEN AND THEN WHIMPER AND MEW WHEN WE'RE CAUGHT INSIDE?
Violet: I SAID NO.








Shouldn't we all be having more fun?



love,
Becky
p.s. Hannaford's next

1 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home