Thursday, August 02, 2007

Political Analysis

I am not sure who all the candidates are and have not been paying attention to their actual views, but let's start at the top, shall we? Specifically their hair choices.



On the Dem side, Big H long ago switched from the headband-with-long-pageboy look to this short coif. It's functional, it's flattering, she keeps getting blonder. Well, so do I for that matter. She must own at least ten black pantsuits and I wouldn't mind that either.



Barrack Obama looks good. He's handsome, slender, smart, though in truth I have never heard him speak. I don't watch TV. I like his looks, though, and hope he doesn't start fistfighting Hillary. I hate conflict. His haircut is fashionable and not remarkable.



John Edwards obviously spends the most on his hair. It's awesome and not unlike Jon Bon Jovi/Bill Belichick.



The Rogaine ad agency must salivate every day at the prospect of getting Al Gore as a spokesperson. Also the Brylcreem agency. Here is a shot of Al karate chopping a giant redwood. I liked Al's beard a couple of years ago, but I guess he decided against the Elba Island Philosopher persona. Too bad.
I was going to include the Republicans here, but housekeeping duties await.
Did anyone buy that?
More later.
A bientot
love,
becky

4 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

To hell with housework, we need more info! Only sixteen months left 'til the election!! All housekeeping duties are excused until then. (Someone might buy it.)

(hee hee!)

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, SM!!! I'm throwing the vacuum into mothballs as we speak...

b

 
At 4:53 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Our politicians are such a dead-beat lot compared to that well-coiffured lot.

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

We could do with a bit less of the well coiffed, CB, unfortunately.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home