Monday, November 19, 2007

Square or Round

It happens when you aren't looking. Styles change. You were hammering away on the curtains or changing the toilet seat (next weekend, I promise). I always thought this was the perfect look.
do it yourself french manicure

But it isn't. It's square now. Who would have guessed?

You can buy this stuff at www.Montpellier-Beauty.co.uk
French Manicured Nails

They ask you now, those manicurists, square? You want square? Well, no. I've been saying no for a while, but I confess I'm being drawn in. I think I want to try.....I think I do.....
GIVE ME SQUARE NAILS!!!!
I'M READY!!!

But will this be next?



How will my students see me?


My family?

Is that better than....well...
I'm just not sure, dear reader. I'm deliberating.
But I think you know what I'm going to do.
A bientot
love,
becky

4 Comments:

At 4:43 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Go square, I dare, m'dear. Ya hear?!

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Was that an American sentence, CB?

I'm going to.

Nervously,
b

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

The most important question is... did Evita have square nails?

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Kristina,

Good point!!! I don't think she did!!!

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home