Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay on the Ridiculous, but Where is the Sublime?

As many of you know, we endured an ice storm last Thursday night. My power is STILL not back. AAAAAAAAARGH. It looks like I will be leaving on my trip tomorrow from an empty shell of a house. Any house where you can't flush is an empty shell in my opinion.

Anyway, dear reader I have been camped out in the sumptuous
digs of my dear friend Chris, to whom I am everlastingly thankful. Not only that, but we have had a few laughs as well.

Every now and then I learn how special I am. I learned it this time when the rest of my street got hooked up to power on Saturday but lucky MOI did not. That's because my very special power line got zapped and disattached from my house. It hung like a weeping willow for two days until my very nice electrician fixed it today. Since National Grid already went up and down my street repairing and bestowing cheer and electricity, they don't plan to come back until oh, maybe Thursday.

Well, here's where I will be on Thursday.

National Grid this.
Eiffel Tower

A bientot, dear reader,
Watch for exciting photos to come!!!!

love,
becky





http://www.statcounter.com/

4 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Oh man, that's a drag! Well you can just tell everyone you've gone off to Europe until they fix your castle...

Bon voyage!

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, sm.

b

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Electricity not working? toilet not flushing? Head to Paris. Sounds like a solution to me :-)

Have a fantastic time over there. b - look forward to seeing the pics and reading your slant on the place. Have a great Christmas!

Mark x

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thank you, Mark. I am ici now. It ia very very bon.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home