Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Oopers-blay


"Scientists have been pouring over this problem for years."


"The death penalty allows the victims' families to heel a little quicker."


"Block scheduling in high schools gives longer prep periods to the teachers and more in debt lectures for their students."


"Scientists are working on a Tailor-made vaccine."



"If the economy improves, then stalks would increase."

"Most parents of that generation turned to Dr. Spook for baby advice."

"It was a community collage like no other."

"Now we turn to Byron's love of life and grief."

"Hunting is good because it helps with thinning out the heard."



"At my old school in [foreign country], I was given a capital punishment of ten strokes on the bottom."

T-shirt worn by girl on campus 5/5/09:
I LOVE MY VAGINA.


On that note, dear reader, have a wonderful day.
love,
becky

http://www.statcounter.com/

6 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

I pour over my problems all the time.

Only gets them wet, though.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

God, how true, Kris.

 
At 1:23 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Scientists are a great bunch of folks, aren't they?

I'm glad to find you're still here, as I'd started to worry you'd gone missing when in reality I was failing to check the correct web page (duh). Why has she stopped posting? Oh, she hasn't, these are only the April posts!

Was that girl getting any overt reaction from the t-shirt? Did you give her a shame-inspiring glare?? Inquiring minds run in circles with the possibilities...

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

I averted my eyes with great alacrity. I would be curious to know what reaction she was getting, but I sat with my back to her and only got the one look on my way out. Just when you think you've seen it all...

b

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Now that right there is why I never read T-shirts!

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Imagine me trying not to look, Kay. I had to use all my acting ability.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home