Sunday, March 18, 2007

MORE HALFASS SPRING BREAK


So I get two days off this week. Big woop. Okay, okay, I take it back. Two days off is good.

THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT

1) two days off

2) driveway semi-cleared from what was NOT a halfass snowstorm

3) tiny bit of progress on old lady story

4) taxes begun, though indecipherable

5) Christmas still 9 months away

6) no papers until Friday


Not an impressive list, but hey. Sometimes even Mary Poppins can't get a good list going, know what I'm sayin'?

Why won't people do what I want them to do? Why won't they live their lives according to my needs and desires? It's vexing.

Titles:

BITING MY TONGUE
BITING YOUR TONGUE
TONGUE BITING
NO TONGUE BITING UNLESS I SAY SO

A bientot
I think this is what you call a halfass blog entry.







love,
becky

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I think 'vexing' is a cool word - can you think of a title with 'vexing' (or even 'vex') in it? Enjoy your two days off - and btw great effort on the Mary Poppins list!I know it was hard for you. ;)

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, CB. You're my inspiration.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home