Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tremendous Zest

6th Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival

The only zest higher than this will be on the final day of the semester.

That will be heavenly.

Today's Earth Science Picture of the Day.

But right now is pretty good. I came through some annoying and challenging obstacles this week and made it. And now? Could it be.....

SPRING BREAK????


Alas, I will not be in a scene like this. Spring break means different things to different people. To my students it is one thing.






To me it might mean something else.






But to one and all it means....


PAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!

Be here now.
A bientot
love,
becky

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic photography.I am totally smitten by the picture of the rainbow.Hats of to the photographer.

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Uh oh, Vanessa. I think you got me.

Credit to Google, which I should have given. I tried to find the photographer and couldn't.

Is it you?

b

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

I found it from the link you included and a search at that site -- here it is with details (and science!):
rainbow picture

It's from an interesting site I'd not seen before, Earth Science Picture of the Day. It reminds me of a similar I have seen, also with some stunning pictures, which is Astronomy Picture of the Day

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thank you, sm.

You are my hero.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home