Friday, July 18, 2008

Excuse Me, But My Brain is Fried

Eggs Over Easy
These last scenes are killing me. I guess what I really mean is half the last scenes are killing me. One part of the story is easy to tell. I know where it's going, I've always known, and it's being downloaded from my head to my fingers.
The other part I also know the destination for, but it seems too simple all of a sudden and not enough for the space I am giving it. Does this make sense?
Gosh no. Sorry.
I trust it will all come to me, hopefully in a blinding mystical vision, but plain old Times New Roman will be fine.
Also clouding the vision is this old favorite:
Yes, that's right, the pump that brings water into my house [Becky's actual pump not depicted--we do have some scruples, plus it's underground, dude]. But we already dealt with this problem, you may be saying, dear reader, and you are right. We have. To the tune of a Large Sum of Money.
But sometimes life says: HAHA YOU TWIT!
IT'S NOT FIXED!
IT'S NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY FIXED!
IT'S NOT EVEN ALTERED.
Woman Bathing in a Shallow Tub
This is Woman Bathing in a Shallow Tub by Edgar Degas. It's what I'm going to be switching to if the plumber doesn't fix this problem on Monday. Oh goody--a whole weekend of water drama. Normally, I'd say well there's a book title, but I'm not nearly so cheerful right now.
I know. I know. I am still Living the Dream every day.
A bientot
love,
becky

6 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

Uh-oh. I think our houses are in collusion to make sure that vital parts are broken or non-functioning every day.

Sorry for the water woes and I hope they're fixed soon...

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, Kris. Same to you, b

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

The ending may just become apparent as you go on with it ... trust the process ... then again, what do I know? I feel sorry for that woman tho' and trust that you do not have to resort to such measures.

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

I need your inspiration, Kay. Thanks.

b

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Maybe you can borrow Maeve's pool!

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

You know, Maeve's pool is still sitting out there. You never know, sm.

b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home