Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BL--BL--BL--

You know what they are, dear reader. Yaay!!!
Pablo Picasso, Bloch 1063
The current crop includes some old favorites, such as "We found out my dog had Lime Disease"
(no more tequila for Fido!!!)

and some new ones too: "I have a bunch of moose's and hairspray to help me get ready to go out."
And really, why couldn't a moose give grooming advice? If you don't count the flies and ticks, they are certainly hygienic and probably ego-invested as all hell in those antlers they have. I'm sure certain configurations invite taunts of sissiness as do certain human styles. HEY!! DUMBASS!!!! WHAT'S WITH THE BABAR EARS!! DID YOU GET THOSE FROM YOUR MOMMY! YOU ARE SO GAY!!!

But to move on.

"I didn't know how I would coupe at first."

I tried convertibling and later on hatchbacking and even a bit of stationwagoning, but none of them helped.

"In my bedroom you will see starch white walls."
Well, you know, maybe this one isn't a blooper. Perhaps mashed potatoes have been thrown at the walls for so many years that the flowered wallpaper has actually been covered up. Or hominy grits. Yuck.

"My dog was tied up with his long red leash barking and running around."
That is one scary leash.

"These are things I try to do on a daily biases."

"Some scientists at Perdue University....."


""My bed size is a full with a big corduroy confronter."

Busy today, dear reader. A bientot
love,
becky

7 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

One way to coupe is to switch those little child-locks inside the back doors so you can't get them open from the inside. "Hey backseat chumps, how do you like my coupe!" And then turn their power windows off too...

Hey, McDonalds has a university ("Hamburger U"), why not Perdue?? They have to research those marigold-petal diets somewhere!

 
At 1:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And cornstarch is pretty white....

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

SM, what a cruel image!! I'm shocked!! I could excel at Hamburger U, there's no doubt.
b

Yeah, yeah, Anon, I guess that's true.
b

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Uh oh, maybe I went too far... Actually, in college that was likely to be why I couldn't open my door from the backseat, but nowadays it's more likely because the owner's kids are normally back there. One friend told me once about how he started using them after his dear child reached over from the car-seat and opened the door while they were driving along one day...

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

One day you will have enough of those howlers for a book! My favourite is the 'daily biases' - followed closely by the 'corduroy confronter' ... ah, you'd have to regard it as a perk to have such bloopers pass your way and make you smile.
(Good busy? I hope so.)

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Medium busy, Kay. Hope things are good with you.

Hey sm, I was only funnin' with ya.

b

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Oh, good! I like funnin'.

(I was hoping you were...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home