Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Day 17


Shown here are fresh green beans, which I do not eat. They are far too much trouble. Don't forget, I am one who gnaws on a raw hot dog behind the computer screen in my classroom. I am sure my college girls would be appalled. They are so nice and write essays about cleaning, believe it or not. One of them said if your bathroom is clean, you can feel proud to be alive. I admire her spirit. I don't mean to be sexist. I mean to praise her.

Breakfast: Yoplait 120
2 mugs coffee 160

Lunch: jumbo hot dog 170
chunk of mozzarella cheese, yum yum yummy! 120
grapes 80

Dinner: LC eraser meat with rubber bands in a nice Tylenol sauce 310
half honeydew melon 80
Big Pile of veggies garnished with dollop of Paul Newman's raspberry vinaigrette 80
Okay, two dollops, but they were modest add 20
Am skipping the fudgcicle tonight because I feel bloated and fat for no reason. Just sometimes you feel this way. I'll bet if I got on the scale right now, I would see a big gain. That would send me right out onto the roof with a rifle (there's a book title for ya).

TOTAL: 1140 See? I could have the fudgcicle. But I'm too freaking tired to go downstairs and get it. And I have to get up at 6am to hear weird excuses from students about why they have missed class. I wish I could share them, but cannot.
OPTIMISM: 7
HUNGER: 9
EXERCISE: rain
MAIN BITCH: Clothes feel about the same.
LITTLE VOICE: It's not working.
love,
Trimbo the Bimbo

6 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Mmm, office-supply stew! My fave this week was the gruel sauce though, back on Patriots-Are-Back-Day (yes!). Also digging les noms de plume...

Reader the Speeder

 
At 7:03 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks, R the S! Can I make it till Day 28--that's the big question.

 
At 2:08 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

What are you going to do on Day 29? I know what I'd do, but then, I'm a terrible example.

I'm re-reading BRIDGET JONES' DIARY by coincidence. Ever read it? She starts every entry with a calorie count, cigarettes smoked (well, she's Brit so it's fags) alcohol units etc.

Bridget, bless her heart, is a bit of an idiot though. I enjoy reading the book anyway.

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

I'm going to miss all the drama on day 28, since I have to travel for a couple weeks -- so don't interpret my silence as shock!

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

I can't wait to be done, or at least done publicly, sm. Kris, I read BJ's Diary and you're right, this is quite like it. I'm really trying to lose, though, and I thought she was just keeping track, sort of. Oh well.

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

Indeed her weight loss attempts were, well, not-serious to nonexistent...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home