Thursday, October 08, 2009

Day 18

Keira Knightley
Do you suppose anybody has this on their bulletin board as inspiration? Not me. Here is closer to mine:



Good grief. Marilyn would be sent to a fat farm these days.

Breakfast: The Usual 190

Lunch: one jumbo hot dog, nuked up, very tasty 170
one chunk mozzarella cheese 200
grapes 80

1 fudgcicle 60
Dinner: WW carburetor fillet with spark plug medley 280
dollop of parmesan 50 (dregs from bottom of container, not much there)
can green beans 60
Enormous Assemblage of canteloupe, honeydew, dollop of Paul Newman's elixir of sexual potency, or I guess it could have been raspberry vinaigrette 280
BreathSavers 60

TOTAL: 1170
EXERCISE: hard horse farm walk, but with bad attitude
OPTIMISM: 6 (illegally weighed myself and gained half a pound)
HUNGER: 9 (if I weren't committed publicly to this, I'd have been into the chardonnay)
MAIN BITCH: fantasy of Ben&Jerry surpassing fantasy of Johnny Depp
LITTLE VOICE: It works for everyone else except you.
Have to get going so I can mail a sandwich to Keira.
love,
Slender on a Bender

5 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Yikes! Fortunately, that picture of poor Keira is a fake -- you too could look like that with Photoshop!

Here's the original:
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-2/keira-knightley-beach-bathing-suit.jpg

Marilyn still looks pretty good too...

 
At 7:58 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Ohmygosh, I didn't know that. How did you figure that out? I am going to change it right away.

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Well, it looked a little suspicious to me so I checked out the web site tagged on the picture and noticed they were talking about pictures they'd doctored up to make Britney look 100 lbs heavier (Photoshop cuts both ways). So then I guessed someone must have already figured this out and I poked around with Google a bit and got lucky, finding a discussion of it on some sketchy bulletin-board. Someone there started a thread with the fake that basically said "eww!" and someone else posted the original. They also posted a more flattering picture of her that's a a bit similar to the Marilyn pose, coincidentally:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-04/28/xin_480403280924201142595.jpg

In your replacement pic her Skeletor makeup in the bright sun certainly isn't doing her any favors... I think one lesson is that glamour photos make you look good and paparazzi photos make you look bad, and the truth is somewhere in between. (Jury is still out on the intentions of the bathroom mirror.)

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

My bathroom mirror makes me look great. My dentist's mirror makes me look 100 years old. Thanks for the help.

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger sandman1 said...

Better that than the other way around -- it'd suck to have to go to the dentist for an ego boost!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home