Monday, March 06, 2006

After One Full Week.......

The total loss is 1.5 pounds. Not that great? Yeah, that's what I think too. I actually gained a pound since yesterday after being on the diet all day long. Total loss since diet began on Jan 17----5.5-7 pounds.

I don't want to talk about it. I'm staying on, though, don't worry. I have no choice.

So did you watch the Oscars? I was doing a crossword and occasionally looked at it. It wasn't very funny. The only thing I laughed at was Jon Stewart when he said after the performance of "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp," "I think, yes, it just got a little easier here for a pimp." What a terrible song. The other ones were blah, but that one was really terrible. John Williams must feel insulted, but he's won a few, so roll with it, Johnny.

Reese Witherspoon will be ridiculed for her speech. It may contend with the old Sally Field "you really like me" speech.

The Oscars are sort of like the Olympics now, with all the various groups and ethnicities rooting for their side. I didn't see Brokeback Mountain, but the clips I saw were snoozers. That Edward R. Murrow one looked like another snoozer. The most boring Hollywood movie I ever saw was Gandhi. The two people I was with literally slept on either side of me.

How did Ang Lee get to direct a Western?


Must run,
A bientot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home