Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Half a Pound

There. That's it.

Isn't that pitiful?

I know that isn't pc to say, but in four weeks without a chip, without a cookie, I've only lost four pounds. My friend said last night that she's lost six pounds in a week! AAAAARGH!!

But what choice do I have? I have to keep going. Very soon I'm going to have to nail down my book schedule. I thought I would have heard by now from the Big Opportunity, but I have not. I will have to move forward assuming it's a "no." (then of course it will fall in)

I'm enjoying the comparative leisure of this semester from the last. Those Mondays and Wednesdays when I had to shoot to one school, then home, then the other school--were agonizing. Though I made decent money. And the papers are still a groaner.

May I be forgiven a Hannaford's comment? I was in there pre-blizzard on Saturday night and nothing has changed. I think their feeling is "have a nice day" counts as "thank you."

************OLYMPICS NEWS************
I haven't had it on yet.

La plume de ma tante

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home