Tuesday, September 19, 2006

my idol




This is a somewhat fuzzy picture of Margaret Hamilton, the greatest villainess of all time. I do a really awesome imitation of her and if I am truly into it, my veins stand out and my blood pressure elevates by ten degrees. It is not for the faint hearted. Just seeing this photo makes me want to do it here in the privacy of my own home. I'm too tired, though.

I can also imitate her when she was Cora on the Maxwell House commercials.

"GOOD TO THE LAST DROP!"

That is a much calmer rendition. My friend John Alzapiedi does Margaret/Cora pretty well too.

Now that I am picture savvy, I may start wasting my time by honoring those I have always wanted to honor. I may start with villainesses. Stay tuned. Just so you know, I'm too old for Cruella DeVille. I missed her.

I'm exhausted from school of course. The first round of papers is in and my life is pretty much over. My quota is ten per day and that will get the job done. No longer Living the Dream but pretty happy anyway.

A bientot
becky

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Sorry to hear about all those papers, but at least you can entertain us with the bloopers. Let the games begin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home