Friday, October 09, 2009

Day 19



Tacos were on the menu tonight and I had my own 300 calorie version. It was tasty, but I missed sour cream and the apple crisp and all the rest of it. My computer has a nasty virus and I am not at home right now.
Breakfast: The Usual 280

Lunch: LC breast of wolverine with hamster gravy 310

Dinner: Taco without shell 300
Plain salad with meager spoonful Ken's PitifulItalian 60

Lots of tiny bites of things, including sour cream, ice cream, apple crisp 200 *harsh

TOTAL: 1250
EXERCISE: couldn't leave house because on phone with Verizon Dragon Lady
OPTIMISM: 8
HUNGER: 9
MAIN BITCH: It never gets easier.
LITTLE VOICE: Something will go wrong soon.
love,
Losing Not Boozing

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Keep going! My turn to now to lose (and win!) after a trip to Japan which seemed like an never-ending sushi train of food.
Maybe we can mutually encourage?

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Let's go for it, Kay! I saw your photos and you don't look a bit overweight. Of course I know how that is. People say one thing and you feel another. I will tell you, doing this publicly really keeps me honest. It's a pain, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home