Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 26

All Fashion Boots : Shoes : Women : Target These boots from Polyvore look just like the ones I bought today, except mine have cool ribbons in the back. I also bought a brown pair. I am stylin', baby! Anything to keep from thinking about food.

Breakfast: The Usual 290

Lunch: LC Hyena Meat with Medallions of Laughter 270
grapes 60
one string cheese 80

Dinner: slice of toast YYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM 100
WW Slimeballs with Tylenol Sauce 270
grapes 60
fudgcicle 60
BreathSavers 60

TOTAL: 1250
EXERCISE: hard horse farm walk
OPTIMISM: 8
HUNGER: 10 (assuaged by boot purchase)
MAIN BITCH: can't eat boots
LITTLE VOICE: it isn't working.
love,
Willowy in the Pillowy (?)

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

LOVE those boots - yes!
I need to go for a walk too - and I will. Soon. For the sake of my hips. For the sake of my bottom too! :)

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Oh, I doubt that, Kay. You must be glad to be home, though. Must look at your pix soon. b

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

OK, "Can't eat boots" made me laugh out loud...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home