Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 23

Yum--eraser meat! That's what some of this stuff tastes like in the frozen dinners, at least after a few weeks. I keep thinking about that research project at Tufts. How is it different from any "reduced calorie diet"? I mean really? That's what any diet is, isn't it? The depressing part is that your body doesn't want to do it. Your body can be horsewhipped into it, of course, as mine is being now. But next week? And the weeks after? When no one is watching me and I don't have to record this stuff? Then I might gain a whole bunch of weight really fast and be worse off than when I started. That's why some people say dieting is a trap.

See full size image


By the way, a mousetrap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.


Breakfast: The Usual 290

Lunch: WW Santa Fe Eraser Meat 330
grapes 50
Dollop of Thousand Island 50 (so tasty!)

Dinner: Lean Cuisine Ginger Glazed Eraser Meat 270
can green beans 60 Everybody now! YUCK!
2 slices deli ham 70
Dollop Paul Newman raspberry carburetor fluid 60
fudgcicle 60 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
BreathSAvers 60

TOTAL: 1300
EXERCISE: Not rainy but rainlike and my hair looked so good....a rare no on this
OPTIMISM: 7
HUNGER: 9
MAIN BITCH: Nothing good ever lasts.
LITTLE VOICE: You are a no good slacker.
love,
Dove (Bar) Love

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

Slacker? You? Hell to the no, as the kids say these days.

I can't believe I just typed that. I further can't believe I referred to people younger than me as "kids".

Also, they probably don't say that anymore.

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Thanks for giving me that slang--I don't think I've heard it and I like the sound of it! Nice going, Kris.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home