Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 20

I am very proud to have reached Day 20. I feel like I've been doing this forever. Any person who tells you to do a "quick month" of dieting, is out of their mind. Look at this article I just found from November 2008. It doesn't surprise me.
Nestle has announced that they have recalled Lean Cuisine frozen chicken meals due to the fact that many of the meals have pieces of hard plastic in them................
Washington (dbTechno) - Nestle has announced that they have recalled Lean Cuisine frozen chicken meals due to the fact that many of the meals have pieces of hard plastic in them.
Overall, Nestle has been forced to recall 879,565 pounds of their Lean Cuisine frozen chicken meals.
Customers have been complaining about the small pieces of hard plastic found in the food.
It has also said to have already caused one injury due to the plastic being consumed.
Nestle is urging consumers to check their freezers to see if they have any of the recalled products.
If they have any questions they are also being urged to call the company.

Yeah, yeah, call the company and if they don't answer, have coffee and wait for them to call you back.
Breakfast: The Usual 290

Lunch: LC hard plastic chicken strips with pipe cleaners in tomato sauce 330
grapes 60

8 oz. wine 180 YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dinner: LC hard plastic Salisbury Scotch tape 220
wedge of canteloupe 60
BreathSavers 60
TOTAL: 1200
EXERCISE: Delightful stroll around Gates Pond with friend
OPTIMISM: 9
HUNGER: 9
MAIN BITCH: One glass of wine does not satisfy hunger
LITTLE VOICE: Your total weight loss is going to be small.
love,
Foxy Loxy with no Bagel

2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Tonight we went out for dinner at a Japanese restaurant (here in Dunedin) with our son and wife. Now I wish we hadn't cos they New Zealand-ified the food to the point that that my seafood meal was cooked with butter! What??!! No self-respecting Japanese person would ever consider cooking with butter. Oh dear. Then once home I poured myself and R a white wine. Oh dear. I fear my weight loss isn't gonna happen today! Never mind, a walk to work tomorrow (45 mins) will help retract a little ... maybe!
Sorry your food tastes so much like plastic!

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

Good going, Kay! Wine kills me, of course, but I can't live without it or the promise of it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home