Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 22-----Weigh-In

Tra la, tra la, I lost a pound! My grand total is THREE AND A HALF POUNDS! Now in some ways that doesn't seem like much for all this time. But I felt much thinner today. I wore a pair of jeans that I couldn't get into a few weeks ago.


Oh yeah right. HAHAHAHAHA. These are so-called Brazil fashion jeans--can you even imagine? Also the belly button jangly heart is not my first choice. If I wore that, first of all, it would be obscured by roll of fat; second, it would immediately catch on protruding screw or nail or some other errant hardware and rip me a new navel (a bit of a variation on what is normally ripped new)

The point is, though, I felt thinner today for the first time. It goes to show that, as my mother always said, it's always darkest before the dawn, yesterday being very dark.
Also I had real food today. I baked chicken breasts and ate a whole one.
Beer Butt Chicken
May I say from my heart YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM! I needed that! . Check out this article from the NYT about reduced-calorie scientific experiment--I think I should be in it!
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/11/magazine/11Calories-t.html?pagewanted=1&em
Let's check out the damage for today. Only a week to go.

Breakfast: The Usual 290

Lunch: Chicken Eraser Meat with Ginger 280
one string cheese 80
1/2 honeydew melon 60

Dinner: One divine chewy tasty, lightly salted, chicken breast from heaven 450
can green beans 60
one apple 60
two tbsps. Paul Newman elixir of youth raspberry vinaigrette 60

TOTAL: 1340 OOPS make that 1400 with BreathSavers
EXERCISE: walk around Gates Pond, 2 or 3 miles
OPTIMISM: 10.5
HUNGER: 10
MAIN BITCH: none
LITTE VOICE: You are a freaking genius!
love,
Sweet 'n Low

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

WOO HOO!!!

Real food AND feeling thinner. Cheers to that. I'm toasting you with my ice water.

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU, KRIS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home