Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 27

Nearing the end, dear reader. At least the end of the public confessional aspect. GOD, I can hardly wait. I think I will post tomorrow night and then do a final wrap-up on Monday.

Breakfast: The Usual 290

Lunch: LC Paninni 330 (not too bad, it has an actual piece of bread in it)
grapes 70

Dinner: small serving of chicken stir fry (about one third of what I really wanted) 300
green beans with butter 40 (but I have no idea)
salad with small dollop Ken's Italian Hair Oil dressing 30
grapes 60
BreathSavers 80
TOTAL: 1200
EXERCISE: walk around Gates Pond with friends and packs of dogs
OPTIMISM: 9
HUNGER: 10 (I really wanted wine today)
MAIN BITCH: It's lonely to be hungry.
LITTLE VOICE: Your results are pitiful.
love,
Hot Tomato Studies Plato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home