Monday, October 26, 2009

Normalcy

I've had a lovely week of not writing down everything I eat. I did stay on the Hamster Plan for the full week, though, and lost ANOTHER POUND. That's right--five pounds in five weeks! So I am relatively satisfied. In other news, well, I guess there is no other news. Here are some bloops from this fall semester.

"Fifteen agonizing minuets passed." [you know, it's true. Dancing is agony for some.]

A0003b94

"I commanded the dog to sit vocally." [I usually like him to recite Keats.]

In a related sentence, the same writer said that the dog" could sit without having to say sit." Rather remarkable, I'd say.

".....some other authors such as P. G. Wholehouse."

"She brought her own flare to the stage."

And finally, these very true words:

"We need to reduce admissions into the atmosphere." [way too many freshmen up there!]

A bientot

love,

becky

5 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Kristina said...

15 minuets WOULD be agonizing!

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

HAR, how true, Kris! I'm a terrible dancer.

 
At 1:05 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Ha! Very good - good on you for noticing them, I couldn't count on myself noticing such slips - indeed I may even make them myself! Good thing it wasn't PG Whorehouse!

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger Kay Cooke said...

BTW 5 lbs is fantastic!

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Becky Willis Motew said...

PG Whorehouse! I'm LOVE THIS! Thanks, Kay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home