Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Windy

I don't like it when the wind blows. I always think my windows are going to come flying out. AUNTIE EM! AUNTIE EM!

Spring break is going well so far. It's not exactly like spending it in Key West or Cancun, but hey, three days off is good. I finished an extra chapter in Victory and plot lines are snowballing and mushrooming in my head. That's what you like to have, so much material that you have to pick and choose. I always tell my students that too. You don't want to be in the position of not having enough material. That always shows to the reader.

After tomorrow I will have 30-some papers to read, all about art and artists. I think all of us actually learn something when we do the art paper. I know I do. Out of 17 students in one class yesterday, only 7 showed up with a rough draft. I think the other class had an equally high and frightening proportion of no-shows. Whatever.

Now I just heard thunder. Or it could have been Fort Devens war games. There it goes again. It sounds like explosives. Maybe my neighbor is on a rampage. The poor guy is barked at incessantly by his other neighbors' dogs, so I wouldn't blame him.

No further loss on the diet. See how good I am about keeping quiet about it? Not whining? Don't worry. I am on the inside.

A bientot

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

Sounds like our weather here in Ohio.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home